1 to 11 of 11
- Pass_Manager::__construct() – Pass_Manager constructor.
- Pass_Manager::get_highest_pass_id() – Returns the ID of the highest tier pass that’s activated.
- Pass_Manager::has_pass() – Whether or not a pass is activated.
- Pass_Manager::pass_compare() – Compares two passes with each other according to the supplied operator.
- Pass_Manager::setUp() – Runs before each test is executed.
- Pass_Manager::test_all_access_is_higher_than_personal() –
- Pass_Manager::test_db_with_no_passes_has_no_pass() –
- Pass_Manager::test_no_pass_id_if_pass_outside_check_window() – If you have a pass entered, but it was last verified more than 2 months ago (1 year ago in this case), then it should not be accepted as a valid pass.
- Pass_Manager::test_personal_pass_equals() –
- Pass_Manager::test_professional_is_highest_pass() – If you have both a Personal and Professional pass activated, the Professional should be highest.
- Pass_Manager::wpSetUpBeforeClass() – Runs once before any tests are executed.